Who are The Indigo Children?
The following are some of the attributes that often describe these new kids:
* They have an obvious sense of self (strong self-esteem).
* They can be extremely emotional and sometimes physically sensitive or fragile.
* They are at times either very empathic and compassionate or very cold and callous.
* They have difficulty with discipline and absolute authority (without explanation or choice).
* They often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly.
* They refuse to follow orders or directions.
* They insist on doing things their own way against all odds.
* Waiting in line is a torture for them (lack patience).
* They are frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little or no creativity.
* They are mostly nonconformist.
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
* They refuse to respond to guilt trip (want good reasons).
* They get bored rather easily with assigned tasks.
* They are easily distractible (can do many things at once).
* They are rather creative.
* They develop abstract thinking very early.
* They display a feeling of royalty or a sense of deserving to be here.
* They are very intelligent.
* They are wise beyond their years.
* They are very talented at school (may be identified as gifted).
* They hate school.
* They seem not get along with their age group – and are outsider except with others of like consciousness or perhaps with much older friends.
* They are very honest.
* They have a strong will and determination.
* They seem to be a daydreamer.
* They are independent.
* They have very old, deep, wise looking eyes.
* They display intuition.
* They have spiritual intelligence/or so called psychic skills.
* They at times communicate with things that are not really there like departed beings or angels.
* They at times have visions of things that are not happening at present.
* They have skills like knowing before something happens that it will (precognition).
* They have a strong interest in spirituality and finding out Why are we here, very early.
….please give love and the space to be to these kids…. :)))
The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived
|An Indigo Celebration:
More Messages, Stories,
and Insights from Indigo Children
|Indigo Crystal And Rainbow Children: A Guide To The New Generation Of Highly Sensitive Young People
by Doreen Virtue, PhD
| Emissary of Love: The Psychic Children Speak to the World
by James F. Twyman